Six Word Memoir
Last week I was tagged by the talented Caryl Hoobler for a blog 'game' I had never heard of before: Six Word Memoir ~ Can you tell your life story in just six words? After some thought, I decided on: Creative girl loves connections, sharing, art. The photo I'm using to illustrate this memoir shows me on the right, with my friend and student Mary Zimany on the left (you can click on the photo for more detail). This photo was taken before a class I taught a few years ago at a wonderful store that sadly, has since closed -Kookalicous in Cheshire, CT. (the link is to the owner Denise's blog, which I just found!)
Looking at Caryl's blog, this is what she wrote for her six word memoir: Crazy, silly artist, loves fun times! Caryl had been tagged originally for this game by artist Theresa Martin who wrote the following for her Six Word Memoir: Loner artist, formerly shy, now blogs : )
- Write your own six-word memoir.
- Post it on your blog (and include a visual illustration if you'd like).
- Link to the person who tagged you in your post.
- Tag 5 more blogs with links.
- Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
I am tagging:
- Kate North - http://katesquilting.blogspot.com/
- Carla Kurt - http://anonyrrie.typepad.com/
- Frieda Oxenham - http://friedaquilter.blogspot.com/
- Michele Witchell - http://lifeonthisgoodday.blogspot.com/
- Christine Gafney Peden - http://evidenceofanartisticlife.blogspot.com/
I hope they can play. If not, it's perfectly okay! I enjoyed using my brain to come up with my own six word memoir. Hope you enjoy this little diversion . . . and if you wish to be tagged - you're it! Please take this challenge & run with it!