I added more green with a water soluable crayon . . .
Another image (a luna moth) from ARTchix Studio, green rick rack and a greenish glitter to the edges.
I guess I wanted more color/layers because I got out a stencil (Crafter's workshop) and a mister of Adirondack Color wash in Lettuce. I found both of these products at the Artist Cellar -great service!
I sprayed the color wash through the stencil but also added color box ink via a cats eye pad and embossed it a little -that is the lighter color on the flowers you see below. I was playing!
I also edged the chameleon green ATCs with citrine lumiere paint.
Lastly, I made a fabric ATC for my splashed white ATC.
This time, I used a single "Illustration Board" ATC . . .
and put it in between my fabric. I wanted some substance!
I actually took the ATC - the illustration board, and ran it through
my xyron twice so it would be sticky on both sides and stick to the fabric.
I added some of the lace and other fabrics you saw in the first photo
and glued them down with Tacky Glue.
Then I got out white flowers by Prima which are meant to be dyeable! I am going to
try that, but first I am using them plain here on my splashed white ATC.
I glued them to the fabric ATC with Tacky glue and then embellished them with
iridescent glass spheres in 2 sizes - 2mm and 3mm. I found these at Alpha Stamps.
Voila! I am glad I am playing!
We have 24 participating so far, with 4 participants making 2 sets =
28 spots are filled. I will take up to 50 and it is due in my hands August 6th.