experiments & more pages
That was a nice warm up! Then I went onto my pocket Journal. I started with the last set of pages I did, working over and starting new. First I added oxide inks to the page with a map and then when I looked over this page spread again, I decided I wanted to punch a circular window out. I ended up doodling more on the other side with a white gel pen too. Next, I used my small Gelli Plate, acrylic paint and a feather Stencil by Julie Baltzer to add to the pages. The page on the left in the first photo below is actually a baby wipe that I used to pick up extra ink and then let dry.
There are just a couple of small pages left until I hit the halfway mark in this pocket journal, yay! I can tell this because the journal is made up of of two sewn signatures. You can see where they meet in the middle easily as I created the signature covers out of collaged fabric.