#130-135/365 somethings created!
Before Steve got home from the hospital, I made this batch towards my goal of 365 somethings for 2018. None too shabby for me to be at 135 done! I'm quite happy that I am continuing with this project, it is very good for me and does not feel stressful. It feels good! I went for small somethings, 4x4 or 3x3 so far, and I always make them in batches. I like that because they are often variations on a theme. It's cool to see what happens.
For this batch of 3x3 watercolor cards (I cut them myself) I started by misting them with water from a spray bottle. Then I sprayed a bit of dylusions shimmer spray in "calipso teal". Next, Lindy's Starburst Spray (acrylic paint) - Hi Maintenance Magenta. I lightly spritzed a bit of Heidi Swapp Color Shine (gold) and then used a brush with long hairs dipped into Daler Rowney FW acrylic Artists ink (Purple Lake). It was fun and meditative at the same time. Here they are!