This photo shows the 6 reprints of my fabric/paper collage that I made onto Matte Photo paper on the top left, and also the 3 reprints I made onto 'fabric sheets' on the top right. The original collage is shown on the bottom (click on the photo for more detail). One of the fabric sheets was home-made, meaning I ironed muslin onto freezer paper to send it through my printer. That's the one on the bottom of the 3 . . . and the one I used to make my journal quilt #24 with. The other 2 fabric sheets are commercially made and whiter & brighter!
This photo shows my journal quilt in progress . . . for the finished quiltie, see the post below this. I love seeing the actual tissue paper of the fern-like plant on top of the cloth that holds the photo copied version of the same image! It's darker and repeats the pattern, which I like. I am excited about this new technique (for me) that I learned from Frieda. I think this is just the beginning!